Doing Business with Voyant Beauty
At Voyant Beauty our vision combined with our technical expertise helps beauty and personal care brands reach higher and go further. Our integrated network of innovation and manufacturing capabilities delivers responsive solutions that have revolutionized the contract manufacturing discipline.
We understand the importance of purchased materials and how the right supplier partner makes the difference of meeting versus exceeding customer expectations. Having, partnering with, and valuing our Supplier Network is the foundational linkage that enables our vision to become reality.
In order to foster the value of our Supplier Network and key supplier relationships, Voyant Beauty manages through a centralized single point of contact model. Meaning the acquisition of services and materials along with all supplier terms are managed by Voyant’s Corporate Procurement Team. This team is responsible for creating and executing procurement strategy, maintaining supplier agreements and working with Voyant’s Supply Chain Team network to execute on a plant facility level.
Voyant’s Corporate Procurement Team provides support and purpose to the organization in the selection, acquisition, and use of material and services by:
- Maximizing Voyant’s purchasing power by focusing on strategic sourcing and obtaining the best value.
- Leveraging its expertise in contract negotiations and supplier management to the advantage of the organization.
- Streamlining processes and technology innovations to provide administrative efficiencies and compliance within the procure to pay process.
- Minimizing risk exposure while maintaining flexibility in procurement activity to ensure material supply and supplier reliability performance.
Voyant’s Corporate Procurement Team conducts our business practices with uncompromising integrity and ethics. We always do the right thing and strive to demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and respect with our team and through our Supplier Network. The following outlines the foundation of some of our related principles and policies:
- Ethical Conduct-Voyant Beauty has an excellent reputation for conducting its business activities with integrity, fairness, and in accordance with the highest ethical standards. This expectation applies to all of the Procurement Team and shall be expected of all suppliers.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Policy-
Operating in a responsible and sustainable manner is important to Voyant Beauty. While we run our business in line with the expectations of diverse global stakeholders, we also see corporate responsibility as a discipline that helps us manage risks and maximize on the opportunities available to us in a changing world. This commitment is deeply ingrained in our core values, and we aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies. At Voyant Beauty, we define Corporate Social Responsibility as follows:
- Conducting business in a socially responsible and ethical manner.
- Protecting the environment and the safety of people.
- Supporting human rights
- Engaging, learning from, respecting, and supporting the communities and cultures within which we work.
All employees and contractors are responsible and accountable for contributing to a safe working environment, for fostering safe working attitudes, and for operating in an environmentally responsible manner. Voyant Beauty commits to being a socially and environmentally conscious company, operating in full compliance with the local laws and regulations regarding the ethical, corporate governance, labor, health and safety, and environmental compliance of the countries within which we conduct business. We are proud of our commitment to apply fair labor practices, while respecting the national and local laws of the countries and communities where we operate and are committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We do not engage in or tolerate unlawful workplace conduct, including discrimination, intimidation, or harassment.
- Conflicts of Interest-
Voyant Beauty is particularly diligent before entering into purchasing contracts with its employees, their family members or any other individual who would be perceived as having a potential conflict.
- Anti-Bribery Policy-
At Voyant Beauty, we conduct all business in an honest, ethical manner and act with integrity wherever we do business. We have ZERO tolerance for bribery and other forms of corruption. Our policy applies to all Voyant Beauty employees, officers, directors and any third parties who perform services for, or act on behalf of Voyant. No Voyant Beauty employee, officer, director, or Business Partner may directly or indirectly promise, offer, give, authorize, request, agree to receive or receive a bribe, kickback, or improper payment to or from anyone.
Voyant’s Corporate Procurement Team must handle confidential or proprietary information with due care and proper consideration of ethical and legal ramifications and governmental regulations. The Procurement Team will exercise proper care of this information and avoid discussing confidential business matters with persons not employed by Voyant Beauty.
Market Engagement & Inquiries
Voyant’s Corporate Procurement Team’s approach to market and supplier consideration shall maintain strict adherence to the Corporation’s Governance Policies, while at the same time ensuring fair and reasonable consideration to all companies and opportunities. The following outlines the basis of the Procurement Team’s approach to market, considerations of source selection and overall procure to pay process expectations.
- Voyant’s Corporate Procurement Team manages it spend portfolio and supplier relationships through a traditional category management methodology. This enables Procurement professionals and experts to reside responsibility over those types of spend that best align with their knowledge. By approaching our engagement as such it further emphasizes our ability to access best value, innovation, and maintain a single point of contact for all Suppliers that service and provide to our network of facilities.
- When applicable and as it aligns to procurement strategy, the Procurement Team will engage the market; existing and potential new suppliers in competitive sourcing events (request for information, request for quote, request for proposal) to ensure best value and access to innovation. Any and all business commitments resulting from competitive sourcing events shall be formalized through contract awards and mutually executed documents between Voyant Beauty and the supplier. In such cases, the Procurement Team will utilize a formal process of engagement that will enable the following primary steps.
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL & SPECIFICATIONS DISCLOSURE
- SOLICIT BIDS
- EVALUATE PROPOSALS
- NEGOTIATION THE AGREEMENT AND MAKE THE AWARD
- Considerations & Best Value determination
Voyant’s Corporate Procurement Team encourages competition among suppliers in providing materials and services to its operations. Competition provides the greatest opportunity for Voyant Beauty to procure materials and services at the best value. Accordingly, those involved in supplier selection have the responsibility to search broadly and completely for viable suppliers. Sources for the materials or services should be considered in the following order:
- Qualified Sources-
Materials and services shall only be procured from qualified sources as defined by the specifications or requirement of the demand. All suppliers actively engaging in procure-to-pay actives with Voyant Beauty are required to achieve and maintain compliance to Voyant’s Supplier Qualification Requirements as defined by Voyant’s Quality and Operations functions.
- Strategic Suppliers with past performance-
Voyant’s Corporate Procurement Team maintains a functional and active list of preferred Strategic Suppliers across all categories for which applies to all Voyant facilities and functions. These Strategic Suppliers have been determined based on successful past performance, favorable business terms, compliance to Voyant’s Supplier Qualification Requirements and other factors. Strategic Suppliers to Voyant Beauty shall have unique access to opportunities and typically receive the preference to the majority of the volume for which they are qualified and can support.
- Other Suppliers with past performance-
When neither of the aforementioned sources are qualified or can offer the support that is needed, the Procurement Team will engage and make commitments to non-Strategic Suppliers that are qualified. In all circumstances, these engagements will be managed with the same performance, terms & conditions, and supply chain operation expectations as any/all business performed with Strategic Suppliers.
- New Suppliers-
Voyant’s Corporate Procurement Team is always interested in finding new suppliers to be a part of its Strategic Supplier Network. We understand the importance of how the right supplier partner makes the difference of meeting versus exceeding customer expectations. Having, partnering with, and valuing our Supplier Network is the foundational linkage that enables our vision to become reality. Suppliers interested in doing business with Voyant Beauty should inquire via the following link [email protected]
- Source Consideration-
While the Procurement Team strives for best value in all decision making, corresponding decision don’t necessarily mean low cost. Whether it be from competitive sourcing events, direct decision, or innovation interests, the Procurement Team does and will continue to support a Supplier Network that enables fulfillment of Voyant’s ESG values. Heavy consideration and positive engagement of awards will be favored to suppliers that can demonstrate; Diversity and Inclusion, Social responsibility, environmental sustainability, and overall innovation to aligns to Voyant’s ESG values.
- All purchases of material and services, except were governed by Delegation of Authority and guidelines shall be acquired through the use of a traditional business-to-business engagement. Unless otherwise governed by Delegation of Authority or approved protocols, all acquisitions of material and services must be made through the issuance of fulfillment of a purchase order for which shall only be issued by an authorized agent/buyer of the company. The acquisition or execution of agreements for material and services by unauthorized persons shall be not allowed nor shall be determined as legally binding. Below is an outline of the appropriate steps to take each time a purchase is made.
- Voyant Beauty Buyer to place purchase order
- Voyant Beauty to receive material and services
- Supplier to submit invoice for material and services
- Voyant Beauty Accounts Payable to make payment for material and services
- Voyant Beauty to maintain records of material and services purchase/payment
- Qualified Sources-
Built into the very DNA of our business, innovation means continual investment in enhancing our processes and creating new formulas to ensure our customers stay ahead of the curve.
CONNECT & SHARE