is our priority.
Occupational Health and Safety Policy
Voyant Beauty believes it is paramount to integrate Occupational Health and Safety into each function of our organization. The health and safety of our employees must come first in everything we do. We will provide top-level support of health and safety initiatives and empower all employees to initiate “Stop Work Authority” should they perceive a workplace hazard or unsafe condition.
Voyant Beauty commits to our employees, customers, visitors, and community that we will eliminate or minimize any health and safety impacts. We will comply with all laws and set higher standards for ourselves where risks are identified. Key performance indicators and measurable goals are utilized to track our progress.
Voyant Beauty Health and Safety Principles:
- The health and safety of our employees come first.
- All workplace incidents and injuries can be prevented.
- Management is responsible for injury prevention.
- All hazards can be safeguarded against.
- Training is essential in improving health and safety performance.
- Safety Committees are central for providing leadership at each location.
- Working safely is a condition of employment.
Voyant Beauty believes that Good Safety is Good Business. Our health and safety principles will never be superseded by production or any other company goals. We expect every employee to not only value their safety but the safety of their coworkers and community.
Chief Executive Officer