Our Product Quality and Safety
As an innovation solutions provider who manufactures high-quality products for a wide range of brand partners, the trust of our customers is essential to our business. Customers must have confidence that we will produce and distribute their product to the same standard as they would, and that trust begins with product quality and safety.
Trust is Essential to Our Business
“At Voyant Beauty, our valued customers trust that we embed Product Quality and Safety throughout the product development, manufacturing, and delivery process. Whether it’s our General Managers, Quality Control, or Quality Assurance teams, we make sure a product is released only if it has successfully passed each group’s specifications.”
Chief Manufacturing Officer
Building A Safety-First Culture and Workplace
“A safe working place is a basic human right. Everyone is entitled to earn a living without danger or fear for their personal welfare. At Voyant we have established excellent practices of integrating new employees into a well-established and self-sustaining ‘safety-first’ culture, encouraging collaboration amongst all departments when determining root cause investigations, near misses or pro-active audits.”
General Manager, Voyant Rexdale
Formulating Safely for the Needs of Tomorrow
We work closely with customers on their product requirements today while helping them to anticipate the changes required tomorrow. Our customers determine the ingredients they do not want in their products, and we deploy a combination of technology and technical and regulatory expertise to meet their expectations.
In 2021, we are introducing a software platform that will enable us to incorporate customer-restricted ingredient lists, understand ingredient profiles, and identify potentially harmful ingredients.
Our Approach to Product Quality and Safety
Publicly Disclosing Our Commitments and Approach
- Continuous improvement is embedded in the Voyant Beauty Quality Management System (QMS) through procedures for Quality Investigations (QINV) and Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA).
- Continuous improvement activities are deployed around products, processes, materials and people.
- Progress is included in KPI’s and reviewed monthly.
- Voyant Beauty production facilities operate under cGMP conditions to ensure compliance to all applicable regulationsand guidances.
- Raw material selection is governed by Corporate procedures which include the assessment of selected raw materials for their:
- BSE/TSE statement
- GMO statement
- Safety Data Sheet
- Animal testing statement
- Heavy metals statement
- REACH statement
- Fragrance allergen statement
- Gluten Free statement
- Phthalates statement
- CMR statement/ Prop 65
- Organic Impurities
- Residual Solvents
- All Hydrocarbon propellants and blends thereof are certified to comply with the applicable regulations and guidance for Benzene and tested by both supplier and Voyant Beauty.
- Ethanol/ Alcohol is tested against the USP/NF Monograph, including organic impurities such as Methanol, Acetaldehyde and Benzene.
Our Product Quality & Safety
Our ESG Commitment
At Voyant Beauty, our approach to corporate responsibility helps us manage risks and maximize the opportunities available to us in a changing world. We are committed to understanding, monitoring, and managing our social, environmental, and economic impact to enable us to contribute to society’s broader goal of sustainable development. Our commitment to ESG, which is communicated to all employees through our core values and corporate policies, is defined as:
- Conducting business in a socially responsible and ethical manner
- Protecting the environment and the safety of people
- Supporting human rights
- Engaging, learning from, respecting, and supporting the communities and cultures within which we work
Built into the very DNA of our business, innovation means continual investment in enhancing our processes and creating new formulas to ensure our customers stay ahead of the curve.
CONNECT & SHARE